In order to install InterGuard locally, you will need physical or remote access to the machine. If you are unable to get physical or remote access to the machine please contact our support team to set up a remote session with the employee device to install the software. We can also provide a link that you can send directly to your employee to complete the installation.
Note: You will need your InterGuard administrator credentials during the installation process.
- Log in to the InterGuard Dashboard from the device you intend to monitor.
- If this is your first device installation click on “Available Licenses” in the top left menu.
- If this is not your first device installation you can access your available devices by navigating to “Active Devices > All Devices” from the main menu.
- Select the appropriate operating system based on the device you are logged in to. In this example we will be installing InterGuard on a Mac.
- Follow the prompts and download the installation file.
- Run the downloaded executable file for PC (.exe) or disk image and installer for Mac (.dmg/.pkg) and follow the system installer prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot the device.